Advertisement

Living with an Electric car without a house - Part 5 -The Verdict

Living with an Electric car without a house - Part 5 -The Verdict I've set myself a little challenge, an experiment if you will...

I want to find out if it is possible to live with an electric car without being able to charge it at home.
So join me as I find out how easy it is to do this, is it even possible to live in a flat or terrace house and own an electric car?!

Thank you to Audi for lending me the new Audi E-tron to find out!

Part 5 - The conclusion, so after a week running a EV what do I think? Is it possible to daily drive an Electric car without living in a house?

Please like, comment and subscribe.

If you would like to see more about EV's from much more informative hosts then check out the @fullychargedshow channel, I recommend their work!

Also, follow me on Instagram if you would be so kind -

living with an electric car,living with an ev,ev without a house,can you use a ev without a house,is it time to buy an ev,time to buy an electric car,audi,audi etron,etron,porsche 911,daily 911,daily ev,tesla,electric car,electric cars,tesla vs,should i buy a tesla,should i buy a audi etron,etron review,tesla review,911,possible to run an ev in a flat,charging a ev,how to charge an electric car,drive with marc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments