Advertisement

LIVING WITHOUT PHONE for 24 hours 😭

LIVING WITHOUT PHONE for 24 hours 😭 Living without my PHONE for 24 hours
Mamaearth link - (use code wander2020 for 20% off on mamaearth website)
Amazon Link -
Nykaa Link-

SO I DECIDED TO LIVE WITHOUT MY PHONE FOR 24 HOURS AS ALL OF YOU WANTED. LOOK HOW ADVENTUROUS MY DAY TURNED OUT TO BE. I HAD A LOT OF FUN BUT I DID MISS MY PHONE A LOT. FIND OUT HOW IT ALL WELL.😭
SUBSCRIBE!!! . .
Read my travel stories:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Pinterest -
.
.
About Me ► My name is Prerna Malhan. I'm from Delhi and I'm a WRITER. Now I am pursuing Youtube full-time. I make travel videos on this channel to inspire wanderlust. Thanks for reading.

living without phone for 24 hours,living without phone,wanderershub,living without smartphone,living without phone challenge,challenge video,hindi challenges,hindi challenge video,living without phone or internet,challenge India,funny video,24 hours,24 hours challenge,24 hours challenge video,living without phone 24 hours,24 hours challenges hindi,mama earth,a day without phone,no phone challenge,living without mobile phone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments