Advertisement

Moses Concas - Take your chance

Moses Concas - Take your chance Take your Chance in your life.
Live Recording @Hammersmith Station, London, UK

#love #streetart #unity

Giving a #chance means to have faith in the humanity and in the community

I never met this guy before but we need to open our doors to be stronger, to grow, we can’t stay in our room.

Thanks to the universe for giving me such a wonderful life and for showing me everyday my mission: to share the love in the street with Everyone and Everything. By the way yesterday my new single “Everything” has been released in my platforms.
One Love

Thanks for the video to Nicola Secci

moses,concas,harmonica,street art,beatbox,beatboxing,street,art,artist,reggae,london,busker,street performance,moses concas,moses concas agt,igt,got talent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments