Advertisement

My Mental Health Journey | “HAVE A STRONG DAY.” | What does it mean? | Mental Health Awareness

My Mental Health Journey | “HAVE A STRONG DAY.” | What does it mean? | Mental Health Awareness What does it mean to HAVE A STRONG DAY? I thought I knew what it meant until I started looking at my life and seeing how my Mental Health Journey solidified its meaning.

The following video describes my Mental Health Journey and how I found the definition of “HAVE A STRONG DAY.” in the process. It wasn’t until I became aware and mindful of my past trauma, pain, and sadness through therapy and God that it all started to make sense. My Anxiety, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts, Anger, Eating Disorders, Image Issues, and Substance Abuse were ways I tried to cope with my past. I found that in life, we have control over ONE thing; which I mention within the video.

THIS IS MY MENTAL HEALTH STORY.

Please subscribe and comment!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

🧠 “HAVE A STRONG DAY.” is the Mental Health Awareness movement driven by a simple powerful slogan.


SHOP THE MERCH:
Apparel:
Headwear:
Accessories:

10% GOES BACK
For every purchase you make, we donate 10% to Mental Health Organizations to help raise funding for research & awareness for Mental Health Disorders.

About the Mission and the Owner:



Let’s be Friends!

HAVE A STRONG DAY.
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Lloyd
Instagram:

mental health,mental,anxiety,depression,suicide,suicide awareness,mental health awareness video,mental health awareness,therapy,self care,health,fitness,eating disorders,substance abuse,image issues,strong,strength,have a strong day,mental health journey,men mental health,healing,god,faith,mindfulness,love,happiness,psychologist,wellness,recovery,psychology,emotions,mental illness,personal trainer,high school,end stigma,break stigma,trauma,mental health story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments