Advertisement

Sprint in Halo is NOT an Illusion and CAN be Defended - A Video Response to Myself

Sprint in Halo is NOT an Illusion and CAN be Defended - A Video Response to Myself Here is a response to a video I made when my channel was still new. That video being Sprint in Halo is an Illusion and can not be Defended. This commentary was a big reason I got discovered and it grew my channel significantly. This response will talk about the impact this video had on me as well as why I don't think it holds up as worthy criticism today. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. Do you agree with my current thought process or do you fall more in line with how I thought back then?

Original video is here:

My second, and in my opinion, improved sprint video:

My video about Why Halo Can't satisfy Everybody:

My video on Halo's Lore and whether or not it should impact gameplay:


Thanks for watching and stick around for more. It should be a very interesting year... Considering Microsoft and 343 Industries are set to release Halo: Infinite at some point.

Halo,Sprint,Illusion,Favyn,Defense,critique,response,video,commentary,halo 4,halo 5,mobility,game design,analysis,video response,343,industries,343i,microsoft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments