Advertisement

; stylin like Sasha ✄ rainy short ver. (listen once)

; stylin like Sasha ✄ rainy short ver. (listen once) Hiya bubbaa!! I’m finally back again with another of the Bratz series ;) and also another of my gem ^^ bc the benefits are so many omg. Additionally, I too decided to collab with an amazing friend of mine called Yuii!! Her subchannel is called Inferno Lagoon! She’s really sweet and amazing so I’d appreciate it if you go give her some love uwu. This is the short version so it is layered and not sped up in way that the words are still understandable if you’d hear the original audio!

Since there’s so many benefits, we put it in a google doc:


For a lil motivation for y’all here are the results people got from my subs (can be found in the link below)



(tap on the white hearts for a while and it’ll lead you to another link to a post!)

FAQ:
How long should I listen?
- recommenced an hour but since this is a listen once subliminal it is sufficient to listen to once but you are always welcomed to listen more

Can I download this sub?
- Yes in wav format as it doesn’t distort the quality

Can I fast forward your sub?
- Yes, as I usually do not speed up my subs as I like the subconscious to soak in the words you receive but by any means, if you want to fast forward it you can!

*Note: I am not saying fast forwarded subs do not work as I got results from fast forwarded subs before but I personally just prefer subliminal audios that are not sped up due to the reason I stated above

Can you listen to this without earphones?
- Yes you can!!

Can you put this into a bundle?
- Yes you can! Though I personally prefer individual subs tho (this is just a personal preference)

Additional info:
- only positive affirmations
- I am safe don’t worry (I use my own subliminals!)
- please drink a lot of water
- believe and detach so your results will come faster
- ily y’all uwu

Thank you section:

I once again just wanna say thank you so much for supporting me, it means so so much! And to end that note I love y'all and I hope y'all enjoy my luminal/subliminal ₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡

Contact me on:
Subliminal User Amino (SUA) : joy’s luminals
Instagram: joysluminals

once)

Post a Comment

0 Comments