Advertisement

Sunday Morning Chat - Things 'Worth' Worrying About

Sunday Morning Chat - Things 'Worth' Worrying About Back to some sort of normality now so this is my Sunday Chat - quite a long one. I'm discussing reasons to worry (or not) about some of MY orchids plus trying to put some point to the whole thing about worrying.
As always, thanks for watching.
New - MERCHANDISE - This is the link :

You can contact me 'privately' via my channel email address which is : rogersorchidsplus@gmail.com
*******************************************************************
I've now set up a new "Closed Group" on Facebook called "Roger's Orchids". If you watch my channel, you are welcome to apply for membership where you can post photos, ask questions and generally join in with orchid related things.
This is the link :

Roger Orchid,Rogers Orchids,Orchids,Roger Frampton,Sunday Orchid Chat,Sunday Morning Chat,Problems with Orchids,Problem Orchids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments