Advertisement

This is What Happens If Your Tire Pops on Takeoff

This is What Happens If Your Tire Pops on Takeoff My dad and I flew to San Marcos in my last IFR flight video. This was going to be the departure, but our right main gear blew while on the runway.


Our Airplane is a Van's RV 12 built in 2017, it is a 100% glass cockpit which is really nice. Very fun and easy airplane to fly.


Cameras:
GoPro Hero5
Crosstour HD Video Recorder
And my phone which didn't really work, so I didn't put it in.


Follow me on Instagram @eisslerevan
Be sure to like and subscribe

aviation,emergency,flying,pilot,aviator,ifr,vfr,gtu,weather,experimental,austin,rv12,foggles,training,landing gear,steveo1,steveo1kineveo,steveo1kinevo,homebuilt,aopa,cessna 172,vans,approach,landing,pattern,oshkosh,jet,propeller,arrojet,aviation101,final,exploring,pilot training,fas,faa,student pilot,student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments