Advertisement

Who is she to question me?: Delhi gang rape victim's mother on Jaising’s pardon urge

Who is she to question me?: Delhi gang rape victim's mother on Jaising’s pardon urge The mother of the December 2012 Delhi gang-rape and murder victim has hit out at senior lawyer Indira Jaising for asking her to forgive the four men, who are on death row for committing the brutal crime against her daughter. The mother was reacting to Indira Jaising’s tweet on Friday. “Who is Indira Jaising to give me such a suggestion? The whole country wants the convicts to be executed. Just because of people like her, justice is not done with rape victims,” she said. “I can’t believe how Indira Jaising even dared to suggest such this. I met her many times over the years in the Supreme Court, not once did she ask for my wellbeing and today she is speaking for convicts. Such people earn a livelihood by supporting rapists, hence rape incidents don’t stop,” she said.

Asha Devi,Nirbhaya,Delhi gang rape case,2012 Delhi gang rape,Indira Jaising,lawyer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments