Advertisement

Why and how to be consistent while working towards your health goals

Why and how to be consistent while working towards your health goals On this episode of Good morning with Nicole we're talking about consistency with your diet and fitness program. Why it's helpful, how to be consistent when you don't want to and I share a bit of my story.

I've lost 70 pounds naturally in 2019. I'm working to lose 100 pounds with arbonne's 30 days to Healthy Living program and I'm training for a marathon in January of 2021. I'm excited to have you join me on this journey!

weight loss,natural weight loss,extreme weight loss,motivation,inspiration,fitness,arbonne,30 days to healthy living,food is medicine,keto,ww,hcg,diet,goals,curvygirlfitness,couch to marathon,5k training,plus size weight loss,plus size fitness,pcos,pcos weight loss,discipline,girls who lift,plus size runner,fighting obesity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments