Advertisement

Why some men are going MGTOW and avoiding marriage or women in 2020

Why some men are going MGTOW and avoiding marriage or women in 2020 Why MGTOW exists?

MGTOW is a movement created by men's right advocates telling men to avoid marriage in today's age because marriage is too risky with divorce rape, alimony and she gets to get the kids, money, house, etc.. It tells men to focus on self improvement like going to the gym, be proactive and work and get your mind off girls. Some MGTOW are celebate. Other MGTOW pump and dump women for fun. MGTOW exists because of society and the corrupt laws in the court system that favor women and feminism. And wicked women with the Jezebel Spirit. It also tells men to avoid hypergamous women who are out for money and will use you.

In short these are the last days. Men are under attack more than ever in today's society so they can't fight back against feminism or corrupt court systems. So they avoid women or marriage by going MGTOW after taking the red pill.

By RazorBladeKandy2

The Making of a Red Pill Date

Shared from:

Believe in Jesus name. Repent of your sins. Jesus is coming soon!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:16‭-‬21 KJV

Say the Sinners Prayer for Salvation:

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.

Get baptized as commanded by Christ.

Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.

Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.

Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.

Find a local church where you can worship God.

women

Post a Comment

0 Comments