Advertisement

Zombie Army 4 Dead War: 13 Things You Will Want to Know

Zombie Army 4 Dead War: 13 Things You Will Want to Know Zombie Army 4 Dead War: 13 Things You Will Want to Know

Welcome to Zombie Army 4 Dead War. In this video I'm going to be talking to you about some things that I think you will want to know about the game. There are 13 in total with some that are more pleasing than others. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D


Credit to Centerstrain01 for the gameplay, here's the link to the channel:


Subscribe to the channel:

Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:

Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:

Suggest a game for me to play:



SOCIAL MEDIA:

Join my Discord server:

Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer

Add me on Steam:

Follow me on Instagram:

Follow me on Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:



Outro song:


#zombiearmy #deadwar #thingstoknow


Video uploaded by

Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

zombie army 4 dead war,zombie army 4 gameplay,zombie army 4 things to know,zombie army 4 tips,zombie army 4 need to know,zombie army 4 character upgrades,zombie army 4 weapon mods,zombie army 4 dead war gameplay,zombie army 4 dead war things to know,zombie army 4 dead war tips,zombie army 4 dead war need to know,zombie army 4 dead war character upgrades,zombie army 4 dead war weapon mods,zombie army 4 season pass,zombie army 4 dead war season pass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments