Advertisement

A Double Z-Fold Card You’ll Want to Learn How to Make

A Double Z-Fold Card You’ll Want to Learn How to Make #funfoldcards #greetingcards #txstampin

Y'all, I've got a double z-fold card you'll want to learn how to make! Making a Double Z-fold card is fun and since there are so many ways you can make them you will have opportunity for a lot of variety! You can change the sizes of the smaller z-fold card and even how the card opens up. I plan on learning other ways to make this unique card fold!
I have two different cards to show you today!

Before we go any farther, did you know I am doing YouTube Live videos every Thursday night?! Yep...lots of creative card ideas and card making tutorials I am bringing you each month. Tune in to my YouTube channel-- subscribe, and click the notification bell so you will be reminded when I am Live!

Double Z-Fold Card Tutorial: I'm going to show you how to make a double z-fold card that's snazzy, beautiful, and fun! Make the card as a birthday card or change out the greeting for another occasion...whatever you choose your card will proudly land on the shelf, mantel, or counter for display!
Did you enjoy this double z-fold card? Which designer paper would you use for your card? Let me know!

============================================================


To order supplies, get measurements, view additional photos, or to read about my rewards program visit or go to and look for the February 13,, 2020 post.

Get measurements for today's special fun fold:


============================================================


Shop my Online store 24/7: www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net

**SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL**

**Join my Newsletter**

**Contact Me or Request Catalog**


============================================================


Follow Me:
Blog:
Facebook:
Pinterest:


I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 1997! I love teaching you how to use our products! And finding your Creative Side!

A Double Z-Fold Card You'll Want to Learn How to Make,z fold card,z fold card tutorial,fancy fold cards,fun fold cards,folded cards tutorials,how to make a z fold card,how to make a double z fold card,how to make a greeting card,unique card folds,card making,card making ideas,card making supplies,best card making supplies,card making tutorials,handmade cards,handmade greeting cards,sharon armstrong,txstampin,stampin up peaceful moments,stampin up cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments