Advertisement

Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Self-Heal

Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Self-Heal Hello, my sweets! I'm back with a self-healing video to remind you that YOU are in charge and responsible for your health...which is great, because your body can HEAL ITSELF. Let's talk about how.

Take 10% off of any Amulet from ALCHEMY BY LA with code "vday10" valid only this week!

Timestamp Menu:
[1:34] Why We Aren’t Truly Healing
[3:04] How Can We Truly Heal?
[4:04] The Science Behind Healing Yourself
[4:53] The Relaxation Response
[8:02] Radical Relaxation Benefits
[8:41] Why Most People Don’t Know This
[10:45] How to Elicit the Relaxation Response
[13:57] Make Time for Relaxation to Heal

Blog about this + diseases and disorders it can help with:

Eye pillow:
Leg wedge:

More Videos

Moon Time: Connecting to Our Monthly Cycles and Femininity (Vlog)


Morning Routine with INTENTION for Night Owls & Morning People - Upgrade Your 2020 Mornings!


6 Strange Things I Did to Raise My Vibration PERMANENTLY


Become Your Greatest Version & Be HAPPY Finally LIKE THIS


What Your Pain Is Trying to TELL YOU & What to Do About It


Get my signature Love Mastery Program Heart Chakra Opening meditation for FREE here:

& you’ll get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more.


Get more coaching from me here:

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):

→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):

→ Blog:
contact@leeoralexandra.com


This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

leeor alexandra,law of attraction,spirituality,spiritual awakening,ascension,manifesting,how to manifest,how to attract,love law of attraction,the secret love,the secret book,the truth about the secret,manifesting law of attraction,motivation,inspiration,personal development,self development,heal yourself,self heal,spiritual healing,how to heal yourself,how to heal myself,heal from disease,heal from depression,heal from anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments