Advertisement

ASMR Under Shirt, Heartbeat, Inaudible Whispers, Fabric Sounds, Close Mic

ASMR Under Shirt, Heartbeat, Inaudible Whispers, Fabric Sounds, Close Mic Hello earthlings,

The video didn't turn out like I planned because the yeti does not do a very good job picking up these delicate heart sounds, but I tried and the other sounds are so good. The fabric sounds with the mic under the shirt are so unique and tingly. I hope you will still enjoy.

Comments are turned off for a while loves. I appreciate the love and all those who support me, I am taking a break from outside opinions for a while. I just want to make what makes my heart happy without opinions for a while. Thanks for understanding.

You are all so amazing. I have some more videos coming, I have been slow with the videos. I do have some pregnancy related ASMR coming as requested. Stay tuned.

SO MUCH LOVE FROM ME.



Hope you enjoyed, thank you for watching.

MUCH LOVE,

ELLE



Social Media:

Instagram: @NoelleBreann

ASMR Only Instagram: @ellebelleasmr

Twitter: @AkaHarleyQuin

Snapchat: Noelle_Breann

TWITCH:



ElleBelle Merch:





SUPPORT ME ON PATREON: [Providing content seen NO where else]





(With my patreon earnings I will buy new props, costumes, and filming equipment for videos. By "equipment" I mean backgrounds and fun visual tools. The money earned from patreon is used for the channel.)



CUSTOM ORDERS:

CLOSED UNTIL SUMMER**

DISCLAIMER: MY VIDEOS ARE NOT MADE FOR KIDS! MY VIDEOS ARE MADE FOR ADULTS AND THOSE OF PROPER AGE.



PSA: Please do not email me unless you are a company wanted to work with me or someone wanting to order a custom. Thank you for the curtesy.



My OTHER CHANNEL:







Frequent Q&A:



Age:23



Nationality: Irish and Native American



What happened to your wrist? What is that scar?

I broke my wrist and hate a surgery to fix it.



Camera: Logitech C920 Pro



Microphone: Blue Yeti Pro



Lights: Limostudio



Backdrop stand: Limostudio



Mic Stand: Amazon



Fur Mic Cover: Amazon



Sponge Mic Cover: Amazon



Keywords:

ASMR, ElleBelle, Relaxation, Anxiety, Therapy

ellebelle,ASMR,asmr,relaxing,tingles,sleep,insomnia,anxiety,trigger,ear to ear,triggers,gentle,whispers,gently,whispering,up,close,intense,breathing,blowing,mouth,sounds,ear,lip,gloss,smacking,heartbeat,heart,fabric,shirt,rubbing,scratching,try on,haul,chest,tapping,plastic,camera,touching,visual,

Post a Comment

0 Comments