Advertisement

ATTEMPTING TO GET READY FOR A FANCY EVENT **THE ROYAL BALL**

ATTEMPTING TO GET READY FOR A FANCY EVENT **THE ROYAL BALL** ATTEMPTING TO GET READY FOR A FANCY EVENT **THE ROYAL BALL** my fiancé and I were invited to the Vienna Ball in Eastern Europe so we had to get ready for a really fancy dance party. Watch this video and find out what I said to Vladmir Putin and how I offended the Queen of England. Lets just say she is not a nutter but meghan markel is so thats cool. The Royal family was at the Ball looking fab and I ran up to Charles and shined his head for a dollar.

Niks Channel:


niks instagram:

Walnuts instagram:














#attemptingtogetready #theviennaball #theroyals #theroyalball #thewalnuts #emmachamberlain #emma #theroyalfamily #meghanmarkel

Getting ready for a fancy even,we attended the royal ball,the royal ball,The royal family,God save the queen dude,

Post a Comment

0 Comments