Advertisement

✅ Bill Gates’ daughter Jennifer is engaged, reportedly has ‘massive’ diamond ring

✅  Bill Gates’ daughter Jennifer is engaged, reportedly has ‘massive’ diamond ring 💖 Please Visit:
💖 Please Subscribe:
✍  “Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind,” the bride-to-be wrote in her post. “Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over.” BILL GATES TAKES ON ELIZABETH WARREN OVER TAX POLICY, 'NOT SURE HOW OPEN-MINDED SHE IS' Nassar posted an announcement of his own, also on Instagram. “I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now,” Nassar wrote. “Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever!” One photo posted by the couple on Pinterest shows Jennifer wearing a very large diamond ring ...
💖

diamond

Post a Comment

0 Comments