Click here to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty. Available in the US, GB, EU, AUS, NZ & more! Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty free. Thanks to Function of Beauty for sponsoring this video! Hiii, in today’s video I take you through a couple days in my life at Michigan State University. It’s filled with my friends, lots of studying, and the beginning of me getting really sick lol. I hope you guys liked it :)
xx, Brooke
———————————
✩PRODUCTS✩
Pink Laptop Cover
AE Cheetah Zip Up
If there's anything from this video I didn't link that you'd like me to, let me know in the comments!
———————————
✩LETS BE FRIENDS✩
✩ INSTA @BROOKEDIDAS
✩ SNAP @BDIDAS
✩ TWITTER @BROOKEDIDAS
✩ POSHMARK @BROOKEDIDAS
✩ PINTEREST @BROOKEEDIDAS
———————————
✩MUSIC USED✩
Music by DJ GONZ - Silence Kills -
———————————
✩Business Inquiries✩
Contact: brookedidasmgmt@gmail.com
———————————
Subscriber Count ✩ 51,687
———————————
FTC ✩ This video is sponsored by Function of Beauty
#collegevlog #collegeweekinmylife

0 Comments