Advertisement

El Paso,Tx.-High Intensity Drug Traffic Area (Multi Agency)

El Paso,Tx.-High Intensity Drug Traffic Area (Multi Agency) Since I had to go back to El Paso (900 miles one way) I determined to make the most of it. I took a Team of Auditors with me and we upset the Powers That Be all over town. This is just one of about a half dozen videos shot at various locations in/around the City. I have an extensive list of locations that need my attention there so rest assured each time I am forced to drive all the way there-many videos will come from it.
ReUp 4/17
Support NEWS NOW COMMUNITY by hitting the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE buttons. Donate at Paypal.com use email address newsnowcommunity@gmail.com or

news now houston,james freeman,1st amendment audit,high desssert community watch,audit the audit,cletus macfarland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments