Advertisement

First quilt of 2020 part 2

First quilt of 2020 part 2 It may seem like I'm complaining but not at all. I thoroughly enjoy the whole process of stitching quilt layers together. The slow process is relaxing to me and sets me up for the art I'm about to do to enhance the quilt. The next step after stabilizing the quilt is to stitch in the ditch around the applique. This took two days to finish because in order to be accurate I must go slow.

Visit my frugal living blog at
Click on show more for how to help support this AD FREE AND NON-AFFILIATED CHANNEL

There is only one thing I desperately want right now and that is surgery and new dentures so I can finally eat properly again. Please if you could spare just a dollar or two it will help me reach my goal. All donations are being set aside to be used for new teeth.

Donate safe and secure with PayPal


Utility H.U.G. (home utility gift)

Amazon wish list

(please include gift receipt)

Gift cards: Kroger, Meijer, Aldi, Save a Lot, Home Depot, Lowes

Street address:
Anita Estes
3718 Luken Drive
Louisville, KY 40216
Birthday - New year's day

Frugal living,Foodbank haul,Senior poverty,Life without a fridge,Living on foodbanks,Pinching pennies,Foodbank cooking,Cheap meals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments