Advertisement

Fuji X-T3 Recording Time Limits (How to Bypass)

Fuji X-T3 Recording Time Limits (How to Bypass) Tutorial and review of the recording time limits of the Fujifilm X-T3 camera. The mirrorless camera's recording time limits are explained and these tips also apply to the Fujifilm X-T2 as well. #fujifilm #xt3 #tutorial

My favorite external recorder for X-T3:
Vertical Battery Grip:
Get the X-T3 here:

My Instagram:
My Kit:
Gear shop:

PRODUCT REVIEW OR TO SEND SOMETHING:
pal2tech
1227 North Peachtree Parkway #165
Peachtree City, GA 30269
United States

NOTE: Some of my links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.

#photography,#camera,#fujifilm,#fuji,#xt3,fujjifilmxt3,tutorial,filmmaking,youtuber,vlogging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments