Advertisement

GET READY WITH ME - MY VALENTINE'S DAY DATE + Q&A! | Heaven Peralejo

GET READY WITH ME - MY VALENTINE'S DAY DATE + Q&A! | Heaven Peralejo Hey, guys! Welcome back to Heaven! It's been a while since I've uploaded a video because I've been working on so many new things for you all. On Valentine's Day, someone happened to ask me out and luckily, I managed to squeeze in some time to go and have a bit of fun. I figured, why not share with you how I prepare for a date! I also spent some time answering some of the questions you asked me on Twitter! #HeavenPeralejo

Special thanks to Acacia Hotel Manila for the beautiful accomodations!


Follow me:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/heavenperalejo
Instagram - www.instagram.com/heavenperalejo
Twitter - www.twitter.com/hperalejo

heaven,peralejo,heaven peralejo,pbb,pinoy,big brother,abs-cbn,kapamilya,pamilya ko,date,valentine,valentines,valentine's day,kid yambao,ricci rivero,jimuel pacquiao,apol,macopa,get ready with me,hair,makeup,skin care,skincare,shower,q&a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments