Advertisement

How The #Coronavirus Is Affecting Dancers Worldwide

How The #Coronavirus Is Affecting Dancers Worldwide Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for dance business tips and advice, to help you make more money as a dancer, and create a better quality of life.


Dancers and dance businesses worldwide, are being affected by the #Coronavirus, and it's something we need to talk about.


Yesterday, one of my international clients texted me in WhatsApp, and shared some real concerns, about how the #Coronavirus is affecting dancers, all over the world, and all of the financial implications that come with that.

He told me that they even shut down some scheduled ballet performances in Italy, and the dancers are now rehearsing with masks on.

Schools are shutting down for a month in Japan.

What's next?

I had originally planned to post a different video today, but I realized that it was more important for me to talk to you about how the #Coronavirus outbreak is affecting dancers, and dance businesses, all over the world today.

So I went live on Instagram and Facebook discussing this very important topic, and what you can do to protect yourself as a dance artist, or dance business owner, from a professional, business, and financial standpoint.

Here's the deal...

I want to help you get on track to create more financial stability in your life as a dance artist or dance entrepreneur, and also help you grow your online brand, and stand out online, so that you can start building a more solid financial future for yourself, and start making money online.

I have four, signature online programs that can help you:

1) Create one, additional stream of income (passive income) in 6 weeks or less.

2) Learn How To Create and Sell Online Dance Classes, or an Online Dance Course.

3) Learn How To Build Your Online Brand Through Videos, and Make Money From Your Online Videos.

4) Learn How To Stop Strictly Trading Dollars For Hours, and Start Making Money Online.

Click on the link below to visit my website, and learn more about my online business training programs for dancers, dance teachers, and dance business owners.

Please remember that I am here to help you.

I've been where you are...only making money in the "traditional" way, by trading my time for money, and dollars for hours (teaching, performing, choreographing, judging competitions, etc.)

But then I got smart, and realized, that I was really limiting myself, and capping out how much money I was able to make, by only doing that type of work.

That was 10 years ago! Now, I make ALL of my money from my online programs, and virtual coaching and consulting services, which means that, even if I can't leave my house, I'm still able to make money.

I make money while I sleep.
I make money even when I'm not working.
I have multiple streams of passive income.
I'm able to get paid every day, instead of every 2 weeks, or once-a-month.

Can you say the same?

If not, let's fix that today!

I am here as a resource for you. I am here to empower you to create a better quality of life, AND build a more solid, and stable financial future for yourself, and your family.

Hesitating and procrastinating to gain the new knowledge, information, skills, and strategies you need to survive, will only hurt you in the long run.

Life is happening, and changing, and evolving, all around us.

Question: Are you prepared for an emergency, or a major shift in your professional life?

If you couldn't teach, perform, choreograph, or judge a competition for one month, how would you make money?

Let's get your online presence set up to make you money every month, so that no matter what happens with your jobs, or with your traditional dance business, you are covered, and you are protected financially.


Get Started right here,


Stay connected with me on social media, via the links below!






Worldwide

Post a Comment

0 Comments