Advertisement

How In The World Could You Be Thankful For A Compliment That Is Also A LIE?!?

How In The World Could You Be Thankful For A Compliment That Is Also A LIE?!? Often people over exaggerate the merits "good work" that it becomes compliments based on falsehoods and lies, like "Wow, you are talented!" or things like "I wish I could do that!", but I am not a talented person, and I did things that 90% of people can do if they were dedicated to the things they liked, which isn't special, and anyone can do if they are interested and willing, and I wanna explore, but ultimately ask you guys, how would you handle this? Esp after wanting to be more precise with what you say or do.

Also just a note, the original video was made before Thanksgiving last year, so somethings may seem out of place, but overall I hope the message still gets across.

Also, screw TV Tokyo, you guys suck and don't know fair use at all.

SOCIALS
YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyn9y7swj7CgCnqYTKrPFQ
Twitter: twitter.com/CmoIsDaNam3
Instagram: www.instagram.com/cmoisdanam3/?hl=en
My music you can listen to:
Another place to listen:
My music you can buy:

Thankful,Lies,Compliments,Talent vs Skill,Drawing,CmoIsDaNam3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments