Advertisement

HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS, BURNOUT OR OVERWHELM | 20 life changing habits

HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS, BURNOUT OR OVERWHELM | 20 life changing habits This video is about my 20 life changing habits that I created since I am recovering from burnout.
If you want to know how to deal with stress or how to overcome burnout these daily habits might inspire you to be more relaxed and less stressed. I have been through it all; stress, overwhelm, depression, anxiety, burnout and I know how helpful good habits can be.
I truly hope you will like this video. Please feel free to share ❤️ Lots of love and chaos, Lenny

Welcome to my channel! My name is Lenny and I am a dutch mom of 3 boys: Louis (10), Charles (4 ) and Julius ( 2 ). On my channel you will find family inspiration and motivation for other struggling parents. You have probably heard of the saying 'it takes a village to raise a child" - please join me on my mission to create an online "village" on this platform. We all need help, courage and inspiration from time to time. Please feel free to join in by subscribing to my channel. If you have specific struggles let me know - maybe I can help you out :) XXX

My channel:

My diffuser:
EUROPE:
USA:

BLOCK SCHEDULE JORDAN PAGE:

How to deal with stress,How to deal with burnout,How to deal with overwhelm,Life changing habits,how to manage stress,mental health,stress management,personal development,Burnout,Selfcare,Daily habits,How to overcome burnout,How to avoid burnout,How to prevent burnout,Stress,Overwhelm,How to deal with anxiety,Anxiety,Depression,self love,burn out,Are you burning out?,Am I burning out,Do I have a burnout?,Relaxation,How to be productive,Productivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments