Advertisement

HOW TO STOP KIDS WHINING for good! Breaking The 'Whinge Cycle' with Positive Discipline | SJ STRUM

HOW TO STOP KIDS WHINING for good!  Breaking The 'Whinge Cycle' with Positive Discipline | SJ STRUM ** Subscribe For More Positive Discipline Videos **
Hi I'm SJ, a mum of 3 who loves positive discipline techniques as I try to create a calm and cooperative household..not always successfully!!! But I love reading and sharing what I'm learning as I go. I find Whinging or 'whining' the most annoying thing...do you?! Maybe as I have 3 I feel it on all levels!!! But this was a lightbulb moment for me and I've put this into practise the last few months and have found is super useful just to talk about and open up about - so I hope you do too! SJ xx

Find Me On Instagram:

My Full Positive Discipline & Gentle Parenting Playlist:


Work With Me: sjstrum@channelmum.com

Articles I Reference:




positive discipline,how to stop kids whining,whinging,whining,toddler discipline,toddler behaviour,toddler tantrums,toddler whinging,toddler whining,complaining kids,gentle parenting,positive parenting,my child won't stop whining,why is my child whining?,how to cope with whining,super nanny,naughty step technique,gentle parenting techniques,parenting skills,parenting,respectful parenting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments