Advertisement

I Asked My Crush For a Kiss and RISKED It All...

I Asked My Crush For a Kiss and RISKED It All... Today we're bringing back a familiar guest from the video:
I Flew To ANOTHER Country For A Blind Date With a Pretty Girl | PT. 2


She's visiting from New York! And today we're going to play Truth or Drink to see what she thinks of me! We're not a couple, and we're not exes or anything. She's actually a girl I went on a blind date with. So she's a former date. Let's see how it goes and if we'll get my first kiss with her.

Checkout Brenda on IG


Editor


#TruthorDrink #Challenge

📽️ O T H E R V I D E O S
New Here? Some Of Our Favorite Videos!
Cantonese Culture W/ Mike :
Asian Parents:
Cooties & Dating:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
★ F O L L O W C A N T O M A N D O 😊

👍🏼 S U B S C R I B E:

👕M E R C H:

🥳 P A T R E O N:

📸I N S TA G R A M:

💬F A C E B O O K:

🔮D I S C O R D:

📬P.O. B O X: (We Like Letters and Snacks)

Edward Leung
PO Box 43158
Sheppard Centre PO
Toronto, ON - Canada
M2N 6N1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

truth or drink,truth or drink exes,truth or drink blind dates,true or drink,watchcut,couples play,exes play,watch cut,people,people videos,lineup,storytelling,relationships,dating,interviews,firsts,couples,exes,love,games,challenges,ethnic groups,dares,truth or dare,blind dates,experiments,party games,hiho kids,hiho college,fear pong,dan rue,blind date,asking her out,my first kiss,date with my crush,i have a crush,

Post a Comment

0 Comments