Advertisement

I Got Stuck Under My Crush Bed, I Saw Everything - My Story Time That Actually Happened

I Got Stuck Under My Crush Bed, I Saw Everything - My Story Time That Actually Happened My name is Nick and I am twenty two years old. This is the story of how I got stuck under my crush’s bed and heard shocking things.
I have always had a crush on this really popular girl from my class. Her name is Carly. Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t like her because of her popularity or looks. It’s her smartness and intelligence that draws me towards her.
I am that student in my class, who people label as the ‘nerd’, so you can easily guess how much I value knowledge and stuff. Though, there are some people who harbor absolute disgust for students like me. I don’t understand what their problem is: whether it’s general dislike or just plain old jealousy.

my story,crush,my crush,relationship,boyfriend,girlfriend,my story animated,story time animated,actually happened,true story,real,real story,real stories,stories,story,animation,animated,animated story,story animated,storytime,story time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments