Advertisement

I TOLD MYSELF I WAS DONE BEING JUMPSCARED..THEN SHE APPEARED.. | Paranormal HK [3]

I TOLD MYSELF I WAS DONE BEING JUMPSCARED..THEN SHE APPEARED.. | Paranormal HK [3] Paranormal HK is already one of the top scary video games of 2020, love this game!

Paranormal HK game link:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,Paranormal HK,paranormal hk kubz scouts,paranormal hk game,paranormal hk gameplay,spider lady,opera lady,full game,full playthrough,walkthrough,video games,scary games,horror games,indie horror,video games 2020,jumpscares,reaction,scary moments,kubz scouts scary games,paranormal hk full playthrough,paranormal hk jumpscares,paranormal hk ending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments