Advertisement

I'm Doing a 50 Day Fit Challenge...

I'm Doing a 50 Day Fit Challenge... Welcome to the description box!
I Hope you feel motivated to join me on this 50 day journey! The 50 days end on Sunday 22nd March. Feel free to follow my journey on instagram @Sophie.michelle._ and send me your achievements too!

Instagram:

Click here to watch my Disney World Trip Vlogs:


Please make sure to like, comment and subscribe for more weekly content from me!

On this channel expect to see lots of lifestyle, fashion and Disney related content (with positivity and body confidence thrown in!)

I've also been creating ASMR content for over a year now.

ASMR is content made for relaxation and sleep. Make sure to check it out:

For more of me:
Twitter:

Business Enquires: sincerelysophiemichelle@outlook.com

All my love!
Sincerely, Sophie x

weight loss,how to lose weight,fitness,gymspo,gym routine,exercises for women,I lost 2 stone,skincare,new year new me,fitness goals,fitness progress,weight lifting,HIIT cardio,WW,Slimming world,slimfast,exercise,diet,Sophie michelle,Sophie Michelle asmr,fitness challenge,diet challenge,squats,booty building,build muscle,get lean,I gained weight,motivation,inspiring,health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments