Advertisement

Imperative Sentences in Hindi, Kannada, and English - 008

Imperative Sentences in Hindi, Kannada, and English - 008 Click here to Subscribe to our channel:
For more Kannada Learning Videos.

Hello everyone,

Here are 10 imperative sentences in Hindi, English and Kannada.
An imperative sentence is a type of sentence that gives instructions or advice, and expresses a command, an order, a direction, or a request.

www.kanntv.wordpress.com

I hope this helps those who are trying to learn any of the 3 languages.

I gather information and type everything on my own in my free time. I take the help of my friends to do the video when I don't find time. So sometimes some of the mistakes in spelling and pronunciation do happen. So kindly point out any mistake you find in the video by commenting. This will help me and also other viewers of the video.

Thank you

Check out other playlists from my channel:

Learn Kannada through Hindi


Learn Kannada through English


Learn to write in Kannada


Daily use sentences


Imperative sentences


Vocabulary - Kannada English


Vocabulary in English, Hindi, and Kannada


Subscribe to my channel for more videos about Kannada.

P.S. - Kannada is a South Indian language spoken mainly in Karnataka. Kannada is not to be mistaken for Canada which is a country.

#kannadakali,kannada,learn kannada,learn kannada through english,kannada to english,english to kannada,kannada kali,kannada language,learn kannada language,learn kannada through hindi,learn kannada to english,

Post a Comment

0 Comments