Advertisement

Is it really possible to 10x your business in a short period of time?

Is it really possible to 10x your business in a short period of time? The answer is yes - I’ve done it, and I’ve shown my students how to do it.

The key is to find your low-hanging fruit and focus on it.

Most business owners find it hard to see this opportunity for themselves, but once someone points it out to you, it becomes so obvious:

“Why didn’t I think of that before?”

So today, my Facebook Live is all about how to find YOUR low-hanging fruit:

Now I’d love to hear from you - what is YOUR low-hanging fruit in your business right now?

And if you’re not sure, post your best guess and I’d be happy to help you figure it out.

This is the third real core value exercise leading us into the Challenge coming up very soon.

It’s going to put you in the right mindset for growth and because of that we're going to give you bonus points just for taking part (before the Challenge even starts!)

So go check it out, get involved in the discussion, and I’ll see you there!

Here's to finding the low-hanging fruit in your business!

I’m so excited about the 10-Day Challenge launching VERY soon - go to the link below for all the details!

dancers,jewelry,musician,art,artist,artists,photography,writer,painter,artists in business,artist in business,how to start a business as an artist,author business plan,how to run an art business,art business,how to start a business as an author,how to start an art business online,art business plan,business side of art,business plan for artists pdf,How to sell your artwork online,painting business,Art finance,business advice for artists,artists in business podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments