Advertisement

[Japanese Grammar]How to distinguish particles に and で|【日本語文法】助詞「に」と「で」の違い

[Japanese Grammar]How to distinguish particles に and で|【日本語文法】助詞「に」と「で」の違い Hello, I'm Wakako. I'm a professional translator of Japanese and English and also teaching Japanese to foreign people as a part-time online teacher on iTalki and Cafetalk. I'm enjoying talking with people around the world.

I have a postgraduate certificate in teaching Japanese as a foreign language and had six-month training to teach the Japanese language by using English at the Institute of International Education in London.

Please feel free to book my lesson on iTalki if you are interested!

My iTlaki:
My Cafetalk:
My Profile Website:

Japanese,Language,Leanring,Study,Learn,Student,日本語,学習,勉強,学生,Teacher,先生,教師,iTalki,Cafetalk,Lesson,レッスン,オンライン,Online,話す,Speak,Spoken,Listening,リスニング,聴解,JLPT,日本語能力試験,perticle,助詞,文法,grammar,にとで,

Post a Comment

0 Comments