Advertisement

Make the Most Gorgeous Backgrounds With Gilding Flakes!

Make the Most Gorgeous Backgrounds With Gilding Flakes! Hi Everyone :-) I promised last week i would do a video with the gilding flakes i bought. This has been around for a VERY long time. Its not my idea & not sure who came up with it, but thank you to whoever did ;-) I took inspiration from this video from scrappin4myboys


So easy to do and quite addictive but very messy. All links are below xx

*****************************LINKS*********************************
GILDING FLAKES-GOLD


GILDING FLAKES-SILVER


GILDING FLAKES-COPPER


GILDING FLAKES-EGYPTIAN GOLD


DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE SHEETS


STENCIL (SIMILAR TO WHAT I USED BUT MINE IS OUT OF STOCK)


STENCIL


STENCIL SIMILAR TO MINE


***************************FOLLOW ME**************************
MY BLOG

FACEBOOK PAGE

MY FACEBOOK CRAFT FORUM

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM


FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

#gildingflakes, #cardmaking, papercraft,

Gilding flakes tutorial,How to use gilding flakes,Easy card making tutorial,Easy card making ideas,Make your own card backgrounds,Using stencils on cards,Papercrafts,Handmade cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments