Advertisement

Makita Impact Driver Drill & Battery Restoration

Makita Impact Driver Drill & Battery Restoration Makita Impact Driver Drill & Battery Restoration Video
In this video I restore a 14.4v Makita battery that miss with my previous video
The battery I used in this video is "CK 18650 2200mAh 3.7V" that I ordered from China. In your case you could use hight quality battery as you want.
- Battery Spot Welder Machine I ordered it (180$) before my DIY spot welder were created.
I hope you find something useful & enjoy this video!
I am happy to receive your feedback, advice, suggestions to improve myself.
!!! I apologize for the mistake if I have made in this restoration !!!
***I still keep some parts, I want to save the world's environment***

My Camera record this video is Canon 7D MarkII with microphone: Victor Mz 200.

---------------Thank you so much for Likes & Comments---------------

Restoration,Gear Show,Restoration Technique,Antique,Vintage,Old,Repair,Assemble,Disassemble,Refurbished,Refreshment,satisfy video,restoration guide,great restoration,old power tool restoration,Battery restoration,Revive Dead Battery,Restore power tool battery,Impact driver restoration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments