Advertisement

Mother share footage of son 9 with dwarfism breaking down after being bullied in Brisbane school

Mother share footage of son 9 with dwarfism  breaking down after being bullied in Brisbane school Yarraka Bayles, from Brisbane, filmed her son Quaden crying in the car after she picked him up from school on Wednesday and publicly shared the video on Facebook.

The schoolboy, who has the most common type of dwarfism called achondroplasia, told his mother: 'Give me a rope, I want to kill myself.'

In the distressing video, which has been viewed more than three million times, Quaden also said: 'I just want to stab myself in the heart... I want some-one to kill me.'

Since sharing the video, Ms Bayles has been inundated with kind messages of support from friends and strangers alike.

The nine-year-old was snapped with NRL star Latrell Mitchell, who donned a South Sydney Rabbitohs jersey after signing with the club for the 2020 season.

At the start of the five-minute clip, Ms Bayles said: 'I just picked my son up from school, witnessed a bullying episode, rang the principal and I want people to know this is the effect bullying has. This is what bullying does.

'So can you please educate your children, your families, your friends because all it takes is one more instance... and you wonder why kids are killing themselves.'

This is Quaden, he is a beautiful young 9 year old boy suffering the affects of severe bullying due his disability dwafism. Quaden is so broken down by daily bullying that he wants to end his life. 9 years old, my heart is absolutely broken to hear those words come out of his tiny 9 year old mouth.
Please show our Quadey boy big love. He really needs it right now. Throw a comment below so he can read it all and know he has mad love around the world.
Bless you Quaden, you have fought harder than most grown men I've seen in a boxing ring mate. We love the shit out of you young man ❤

QUADEN is worth fighting for

Quandamooka Cup 💙💜


This is the impacts of #bullying!
I seriously don’t know what else to do

Australia rallies behind :Quaden 9 boy ,who is bullied over his dwarfism #brisbane#australia

brisbane,bully,kid,australia,rallies,behind,Quaden,boy,9year,old,who,is,bullied,over,his,dawrfism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments