Advertisement

My 2nd Trimester Self-Care and Self-Love Routine | DulceCandy

My 2nd Trimester Self-Care and Self-Love Routine | DulceCandy My 2nd Trimester Self-Care and Self-Love Routine


Happy Saturday, my loves! I am so excited and over the moon to share this creation that came straight from my heart. I've been working on this video all week with the intention of having this video inspire all of my Moms and Moms to be to show more love and compassion towards themselves. These easy ways to self-care can make the biggest difference in how you show up authentically in your life. Please share this video with a woman who might need a little bit more TLC. xx, Dulce



Subscribe to my channel for future videos:



Join my exclusive Facebook Group, Beauty Style, & Smiles:





Get my book!



Connect with me!

Instagram: @DulceCandy

Follow my personal page! @LaVidaDulceCandy

Facebook + Twitter: @DulceCandy

Snapchat: DulceCandy1987

Vlog Channel:



Send me a letter! I love, LOVE to hear from you!

Dulce Candy, Inc.

3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 243

Los Angeles CA 91604



*This video is not sponsored*

For business inquiries only: Leila@PRIZMA-MGMT.com

my 2nd trimester pregnancy routine,my 2nd trimester self-care routine,second trimester,pregnancy vlog,ivf pregnancy,self care,self love,self-love,self-care routine,self-care,how to self-care,dulce candy,latina vlogger,meditation,bath time,mom to be,realistic morning routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments