Advertisement

My First Tattoo: Straining Toward the Goal

My First Tattoo: Straining Toward the Goal I've always known that my first tattoo was going to be a special one, and after the reality check that came from my accident in September, I knew that I wanted to do something about that. Originally I wanted to go simple and surround the scar with the words "Keep Moving Forward", sweet and simple, but then one day my mom showed me Philippians 3: 13-14 and I knew that was what I was going to put on my leg, the only challenge was how I wanted it to look and where I was going to get it done. In the end, I couldn't be more pleased with how it looks and I hope you enjoy this video of me getting the tattoo!

Tattoo Artist: Jesus Campos-Irezumi Tattoo
Videography & Editing: Isaiah Reasby

tattoo,my first tattoo,Isaiah Reasby,Irezumi Tattoo,Bible,Bible Verse,Philippians 3,ink,tattookc,Kansas City,

Post a Comment

0 Comments