Advertisement

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It Please Subscribe in our new channel
#NnamdiKanu I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It
The leader of the indigenous people of #Biafra, #IPOB Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live during his parent burial on Thursday, February 14, 2020. This statement was made by Kanu himself via one of his social media handles this morning around 4:23 AM African time.
please subscribe to our channels subscribe is free just click red subscribe button below this video and click the Bell icon God bless you and your family as you subscribe please do not forget to drop a comment that you have subscribed for the record and share our videos to #WhatsApp, #facebook and #Twitter.
and you can follow us our Twitter handle @TasinTv

About

Post a Comment

0 Comments