Advertisement

Noir SonAmy Comic DUB (MercyBhk Story)

Noir SonAmy Comic DUB (MercyBhk Story) Noir...What the heck does that mean you think?

Definition: Noir A genre of crime film or fiction characterized by cynicism, fatalism, and moral ambiguity.

How do I know this? Good question. Google.

ANYWAYS, Here's another great story from MercyBhk. I know I said I PROBABLY won't be dubbing her stories anymore, but I did say "Probably". I can't help it. Her stories are beautiful and very interesting genres. Plus, I'll be dubbing stories she won't be dubbing (Most likely the short dubs or too long)

Summary: SIMPLE (According to Mercy) Sonic is a detective, Amy is a stalker. This combo is odd but make one heck of a team.

-Cast-
Sonic the Hedgehog - Cobalt Shock
Amy Rose - Dream Kittu

Follows these talented actors
Cobalt Shock -
Dream Kittu -

-MercyBhk Social Media-
YouTube channel:
DeviantArt:

Follow my social media:
YouTube Channel :
Twitter:
DeviantArt:

Story)

Post a Comment

0 Comments