Advertisement

OSRS PKing with EVERY BUILD. Mutamu Adventure Video #5 (Hybrid|NH) (live commentary)

OSRS PKing with EVERY BUILD. Mutamu Adventure Video #5 (Hybrid|NH) (live commentary) Another OSRS PKing adventure video coming at you guys. Really enjoyed making this one as always and let me know if you guys are enjoying the content. Did a lot of pure nhing in this one as per usual. I also did a little staking and deep wildy pking.




My Mic: Shure SM7B
What I Record With: OBS
What I Edit With: Premiere Pro

osrs pking,osrs,osrs pure pking,runescape pking,high risk pking,pking osrs,osrs pking 2020,pking runescape,2020 osrs,pking,osrs chins pking,osrs high risk,pure pking osrs,osrs 2020,osrs pker,wilderness slayer,osrs pk,pker,runescape,osrs money making,oldschool runescape,osrs noob,runescape pk,old school runescape pking guide,pure bridding,money making osrs,runescape 2007,pk,pvp,mmo,mmorpg,free to play online mmo,old school runescape,mutamu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments