Advertisement

People Confess Their Biggest Regret - r|confessions (Part 77)

People Confess Their Biggest Regret - r|confessions (Part 77) 10 confessions about regret.

Support Radio TTS On Amazon:


Reddit Confessions Playlist:

Original Reddit Threads:

1. I'm tired of fighting


2. Two kids died at my birthday party


3. I 'm 55 years old and female


4. I ab*sed my sick mother growing up


5. I was a bully and I regret it


6. I injured a kid


7. I just hired a pr****tute to lose my v**ginity and it was terrible


8. I studied the worst thing ever


9. I wish I had never met my birth mother


10. I ruined my sister’s life and she...


Thanks for checking out Radio TTS. Become an ice-cream sandwich today by subscribing here:

Binge Watch Playlist:


About Radio TTS:

Radio TTS is one of the best reddit youtube channels to binge. This channel is unique and not like the other askreddit youtube channels. Not only has this channel the best TTS voice, but also the best and most interesting stories. Radio TTS covers the best subreddits. You will see videos about funny reddit stories, dark askreddit stories and the best reddit confessions out of the most scary reddit threads. This Askreddit Youtube Channel is comes up with unique thumbnails.
To provide you with the best quality reddit videos, we correct grammar and spelling mistakes and hand select the very best r/Askreddit stories. The subscribers of Radio TTS are called "Ice-Cream Sandwiches, because they are sweet and come in many different flavours. Radio TTS makes even videos out of subscriber comments. So feel free to tell a story and have it published.

For business enquiries contact Radio TTS via Twitter message:

#radiotts #reddit #redditstories #redditposts #reddittopposts #confessions #confession #redditconfession

askreddit,ask reddit,reddit,reddit best,reddit stories,reddit story,reddit top post,reddit stories 2019,reddit comments,best of reddit,reddit creepy,reddit cringe,radio tts confessions,reddit confessions,reddit confession,confessions,R/confession,reddit dark confession,reddit confession story,reddit confession stories,disturbing reddit confessions,r/reddit confessions,Dark confessions,best reddit confessions,worst confessions reddit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments