Advertisement

Polyglot shocks native speakers in VRChat

Polyglot shocks native speakers in VRChat The first IkennaChat. Watch native speakers get blown away when I switch to their language.
My E-Book (contains my language learning method):
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ▶︎

Game played is VRChat.

So I've been experimenting with VR to help with language learning and I've recorded myself playing VRChat. You guys liked the content I recorded so much that I had to turn my "Polyglot speaks 11 languages in VRChat" videos into a real series.

ADD ME ON:

👉 TWITTER -
👉 SNAPCHAT - foreverIkenna

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:

👉 SOUNDCLOUD -
👉 FACEBOOK -


THE CAMERA EQUIPMENT I USE:

✅ Canon 700D -
✅ Rode Video Mic -


Business Email: ikennaproduction@gmail.com

polyglot shocks native speakers,vrchat,ikenna,polyglot speaks 11 languages,vrchat language learning,polyglot,language,languages,language learning,ikenna languages,laoshu505000,xiaomanyc,black polyglot,how to learn a language,

Post a Comment

0 Comments