Hello lovelys! I’ve been reading SCP entries on the SCP Wiki casually for quite a few years now. I’ve always wanted to make some SCP related content but never knew how exactly to do it. At first I considered making videos just reading SCPs, then I thought maybe it’d be cooler to explore certain chunks of the wiki, but honestly all of that has been done time and time again. So I decided to do this instead! An SCP ASMR Roleplay! If you enjoy this I would definitely consider making this a series :) I also tried to make the video friendly to my viewers who don’t know what SCPs are by treating the listener as if they don’t know either. So more and more things are explained along the way. If you like this format and want me to do more as always you can show your support by liking, commenting, subbing, all that good stuff! I’ll see ya in the next one! If you enjoyed this video please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe! It really helps the channel grow and shows me that you want more ASMR roleplays like this one :)
🧡Consider supporting me on Patreon for exclusive content and more!🧡
My upload schedule:
►Every Sunday
►Every Tuesday
►Every Thursday
My Socials:
⭐Twitter:
⭐Instagram:
Check out my gaming channel here:

0 Comments