Advertisement

THE CROWNING OF THE BABY'S HEAD IS CALLED A RING OF FIRE !

THE CROWNING OF THE BABY'S  HEAD IS CALLED A RING OF FIRE ! Praise our holy Father God !!! Please pray f I r all that are in harms way because of this coronavirus. Thank you Amanda Christian for being an open vessel for our Lord to use to warn people to believe upon his son. I LOVE YOU SIS !

Charlotte is a labor nurse for delivery of pregnant woman she says that the crowning of a baby's head when it is born is called a ring of fire!!! Thank you and God bless you sister ! I truly believe our Lord is saying by this sign the ring of fire ECLIPSE that just happened. we are right at the crowning the delivery of the child !!! The city on a hill can only be hidden on this earth because the Holy Spirit is taken out of the earth because the age of grace has come to a close.

And me saying it in her dream was like me teaching it, because that is what I do I teach the word of God to the best of my abiility. Rightly dividing and correctly interpreting scripture. So I was in a sense teaching from the book of first Drake 1 A new book a new chapter a diffrent dispensation scriptures about the end times in the bible. Meaning the beginning of the tribulation is about to start !!! The He in 2 Thes 2/7 is the Holy Spirit the Restainer, when he go's we go with Him because we indwell Him !!! Praise God !!! The Coronavirus may have something to do with the escalation of the horsemen riding and the tribulation starting there was not only spiritual darkness in h er dream but physical sickness as well.

CALLED

Post a Comment

0 Comments