Advertisement

The Radio DJ has undergone a huge transformation- we take at look at how he did it.

The Radio DJ has undergone a huge transformation- we take at look at how he did it. Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message. CHRIS Moyles has stunned fans with his dramatic weight loss as he looks completely unrecognisable in a recent photo with pal Keith Lemon.  The Radio X presenter, 46, has had a lifestyle overhaul. How much weight has Chris Moyles lost?  Chris Moyles revealed in 2018 that he managed to shred five stone.  The Radio X presenter has been on a major health kick over the past few years since leaving his job on BBC Radio 1 breakfast show in 2012.  Keith Lemon shared a photo of the pair on his Instagram account on Friday, February 21, 2020 captioning the picture: "Had a lovely evening with this fella last night. Feeling it now!"  Fans were quick to comment on the photo with one saying: "My god Moyesey how much weight have you lost?" How did Chris Moyles lose weight?  Chris Moyles has attributed his new svelte frame to a combination of eating healthily, regular exercise and a personal trainer.  The radio DJ was a fan of junk food but has swapped his calorific diet for vegetables, fruit, grains and protein.  His current diet hits only 2,000 calories per day- 500 less than the recommended daily amount.  He is reported to have been doing cardio three times a week, using free weights and running. What has Chris Moyles previously said about his weight?  He previously told The Sun: "I don't know what I used to think when I looked in the mirror when I was at my worst.  "Now if I go out on a Friday or Saturday and have a few beers, I can see that I'm bloating in the mirror on Sunday."  Chris also told Metro back in 2015 that if he hadn't done something drastic he would have ended up dead.  He explained: "I'm getting older. If I don't keep fit I will be dead by the time I am 50."

Explainers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments