Advertisement

'What is the kind of warranty that most Home Inspectors give?' in Florida

'What is the kind of warranty that most Home Inspectors give?'  in Florida If you are thinking of buying a home, You absolutely want to ask this one question of your home inspector, "What is the kind of warranty that most Home Inspectors give?"

They'll give you a 30 or 60 day warranty that if anything is wrong, they'll refund you the fee that you paid them.

The fee that I paid them?
Yes
Which does me.. no good...
Well, no...'Cause now you own the house...but you basically got your
home inspection ( I got my money back) for free because that's all it was worth in the beginning.

That's like getting a bad steak and getting a free meal
There you are.
ummmp. Oh my gosh !!

Ok, Aubrey, so...What does somebody need to look for when they are interviewing their home inspector? What kind of warranty do they
REALLY want to make sure they get?

They want to have a warranty which is going to be for at least 90 to 100 days.
ok
And for a decent amount of money to fix anything that's gone wrong.
ok
Alright... for instance, we give a 100 day warranty on our work.
ok
So, if anything we've said is satisfactory and it breaks due to wear and tear
we will repair or replace up to $1,000. Now, that $1,000 is whatever we're
prepared to spend, even if the inspection only cost $295 or $8,000; we'll spend $1,000. We warranty the water and sewer lines from the municipality up to the house for 3 months and up to $4,000 and then...are you ready for this one? Within 90 days

HOLD ON! am I gonna believe this?
I don't know... But it's the truth... (HOLD ON! )
Within 90 days of closing if I have missed something substantial I will buy
your home back from you, if you don't want it, at what you paid or the appraised value- whichever is lower.

wow ! So, that's why you're so incredibly thorough..
Yeah, I don't want'a buy your home I already own a home.

(laughing)
Let me tell you, Aubrey is so thorough! Normally takes, you know, several
hours when I'm sitting for a Buyer for their home inspection...Aubrey goes hours after that; and he's not eating, he's not talking... he's working.
So look, if you want an absolutely thorough Home Inspector
Click this link XXXXXXXXXX and get the information that Aubrey has for you.

Real Estate,Home,Best Home,Luxury Home,Find Home,House,New House,Florida,Central Florida,home inspector,florida home inspector,home inspection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments