Advertisement

Whis Animation GUARANTEED MY Year 5 LR Gogeta Blue Summon

Whis Animation GUARANTEED MY Year 5 LR Gogeta Blue Summon Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle has officially released the 5 year anniversary celebration featuring a NEW LR Gogeta & Vegito. LETS DO THIS THING!!

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




Rhymestyle pulls LR Gogeta,LR Gogeta summons,LR STR Gogeta,LR Vegito,LR Vegito blue summons,LR Vegito summonns,rhymestyle pulls LR VEgito,dokkan year 5,5th year anniversary dokkan,Whis animation dokkan,whis animation LR pull,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Z Rhymestyle,DBZ Dokkan Battle,DBZ Dokkan Battle Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Gameplay,rhymestyle,mrrhymestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments