Advertisement

Why is this happening to me?

Why is this happening to me? (HD + Headphones are advised)
[English subtitles are available]

• No, I'm not missing. I have a broken leg and a lot of projects that I cannot finish) But recently I remembered this crossover. Finally finished something. There is no special idea here... But I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Almost 4 minutes? HOW?

• Story:

Lydia is Sam and Dean's sister. 3 years ago, it disappears and returns only after 2 weeks. Strange things happen to her. Unable to cope with this, she runs away. But on one of the tasks, 3 years later, Dean and Lydia accidentally meet. She doesn't remember what happened to her then. Only fragments. And who is she now?

How they handled it, you can figure out for yourself.

P.S. Elena is Lydia's best friend, who began to notice strange things behind her. Later, Dean's girlfriend.
_________________________
And I have to say a huge thank you to Sweven. and Barbalas9296 for the inspiration. I couldn't have done it without you)
_________________________
Song | Basic Instinct - The Acid
Coloring | SunnyVids

#fanvidfeed #crossover

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

happening

Post a Comment

0 Comments