Advertisement

Why Was I in Toronto Instead of Cruising - toronto layover hotel

Why Was I in Toronto Instead of Cruising - toronto layover hotel Why Was I in Toronto Instead of Cruising? This week I was at the Travel Only Awards show in Toronto Canada. I had a great time and to my surprise and delight something happened for the first time ever. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #cruiseshipvlog

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com


cruise ship news,cruising with don,cruising with don youtube,dons family vacations,cruise tips,cruise tips for first time cruisers,cruise ship,cruise lines news,toronto canada,toronto layover hotel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments